Monday, June 16, 2008

Last Night's Evolution

Yesterday's show really was an all day affair. Call was at 11:30am. Rehearsal ran until 4:00pm. Dinner break went until 5:00pm. Hair and makeup was staggered across the next two hours. The show started at 7:50pm and ended at 9:25pm. I was a little disappointed when I got there because two of my five outfits were pulled because they weren't ready. But, the three best outfits were still in. With the number of collections being shown I had a ton of time between my scenes. The closing scene was the most fun. The dresses were reminiscent of the late 60's/early 70's with bright mod colors and shapes. We were also given wigs to wear for the scene. I got a ton of compliments on my walks after the show, especially for the last scene.

The after party was held at the Jupiter Hotel with a dj, a video of the show and free drinks. I got even more compliments at the party. I finally got home about 1:00am. I'm a little tired but really happy about my performance.

No comments: